Thai Mark Cuban

How to Win at the Sport of Business
Someday, I want to be known as the Thai Mark Cuban. If you follow the NBA, chances are you probably know Mark Cuban as the Billionaire owner of the Dallas Mavericks. He's definitely a public figure on mainstream media appearing on primetime shows like Shark Tank and Dancing with the Stars.

In so many ways I lookup to him and I read his quotes and wisdoms daily. He inspires me to work hard every single day as if someone is working 24 hours a day to take it all away from me. In sales, I truly believe that every no gets me closer to a yes and that if there are no sales then there is no company. With regards to becoming successful, I don't believe I need money or connections to get me there. I believe in my willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone. 

He has a blog, called blogmaverick.com, which I read from often in order to learn and he has an ebook, "How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It", which I own. It's only $2.99, but it's priceless to me. Thanks Mark Cuban for sharing your advice. P.S You can read my Amazon.com review of the book by visiting my Amazon profile here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University of Cincinnati Master of Science Degree Diploma

Holiday Tradition