University of Cincinnati Master of Science Degree Diploma

It's official! Today, I received my diploma from the University of Cincinnati. I can't express how happy and proud I am of my Master of Science degree. I told my mom, my aunt, my dad and basically everyone on my social media. I even tweeted my diploma photo to Santa Ono, the President of the University of Cincinnati, and even got a congratulatory reply from him and the official UC Twitter account. So it's been an awesome Saturday.

Here is a pic of my University of Cincinnati diploma.

Marc Pongpamorn's Master of Science diploma from the University of Cincinnati.


Comments

Ale Rossi said…
First, I would say education is an important fact that can help you in getting a right kind of job. It would also be beneficial for you if you have any diploma which shows you have specialized in a particular field. Thanks for drawing an attention of people on the point of education.
Regards, Business Diploma @ Global Executive Academy
Anonymous said…
what are the size dimensions on that? standard 8.5 x 11 or bigger?

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Tradition