Manuals

I work in a technology heavy field with lots of demand on the knowledge of the inner workings of a modem, router, and set top boxes. I deal with them on a daily basis and I am well versed on how they benefit and improve our lives. Yet I have a vague idea of the technology behind it. I read a ton of software manuals and pickup pieces of knowledge here and there but I think that's similar to learning a foreign language through immersion instead of a classroom environment. I've tried both and I think a more structured learning approach would ultimately benefit me in the long run. I think an extensive networking course track would help me better understand the technology I deal with on a day to day basis. Reading computer manuals would still be required in order to keep abreast of the changes in the fast pace world of technology. However, I feel an educational foundation is what I lack and getting educated at a computer institution or computer training school would look great on my resume and would be the ideal complement to my real world on the job training.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University of Cincinnati Master of Science Degree Diploma

Holiday Tradition