Money

When I was a kid I didn't understand the importance of money. I never grew up with a lot of money though I didn't grow up broke either. I can't relate to having lots of money or no money. I can only say that if I were rich I would spend it on the poor like Robin Hood only minus the stealing part. I think in today's society the rich have way too much control over us and that scares me as an individual that's not remotely rich. I'd like to think that we are all treated equally but that's not the case at all. The person with more assets and money is generally treated better to a point where they think they're entitled to it. Sometimes that thought makes me sad. I guess I'm a little naive to think that way because the world that I imagine as a little kid is nothing what I thought it was. It's harsher, colder, and more severe than ever. Gandhi said be the change you wish to see in the world. He is right. And if I want to raise my kid in a society where they are not respected for money but for their talents then I will have to live out my life like that. Money is important please don't get me wrong but it's something that shouldn't define you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University of Cincinnati Master of Science Degree Diploma

Holiday Tradition