Skip to main content

Fan

For me Football is one of the hardest sports to watch because I'm such a huge fan. I love my Giants and I hate it when they lose like the way they lost last night to the Cowboys. I'm sure there are other die hard Giant fans who feel this way. 

Every loss sting and lingers with you because there are only 16 games in a season. Unlike baseball or basketball, every football game is crucial which makes the average fan feel like either it's the best of times or the worst of times depending on whether your team won or lost. 

Right now after a loss, I'm feeling upset and it was only the first game of the season! I could only imagine how the Patriot fans felt after their Super Bowl loss because it must have been filled with sorrow and regret!

I think the highs and lows of a football season is what draws many fans to the sport. It's not difficult to follow your favorite team as they play for about three hours every week. I can see the average sports fan becoming hooked on that emotional high off a win and because good emotions are almost like a drug it's not uncommon for perennial winning teams to have life long supporters. 

Comments

Jim said…
To be fair, Marc, ask any baseball/basketball fan/player whose team missed the playoffs by one game if every game isn't crucial and see what they say!
Marc said…
If I had the opportunity I would! lol But I see your point!

Popular posts from this blog

University of Cincinnati Master of Science Degree Diploma

It's official! Today, I received my diploma from the University of Cincinnati. I can't express how happy and proud I am of my Master of Science degree. I told my mom, my aunt, my dad and basically everyone on my social media. I even tweeted my diploma photo to Santa Ono, the President of the University of Cincinnati, and even got a congratulatory reply from him and the official UC Twitter account. So it's been an awesome Saturday.

Here is a pic of my University of Cincinnati diploma.



Holiday Tradition

The holidays are just around the corner. It's the best time of the year for sure. But the holidays can go by really quickly. I mean, it's going to be Halloween on Monday already! Pretty soon Thanksgiving will be here and we'll all be eating Turkey with our families. Then just like that we'll be opening up presents on Christmas and ringing in 2017 on New Year's.

Some families have holiday traditions. I want to start a holiday tradition where we help out the less fortunate. Everyday is a struggle for each one of us but at least we have food on our tables and a roof over our heads. There are just way too many people on the streets hungry and freezing. We shouldn't let this go on. Not on our watch.

With the power of the internet we can achieve so much in so little time. We can use this power to help others. We don't even have to spend our own money. Did you know that there are free donation sites out there right now that you can visit everyday and donate for fr…

Pay it Forward With a Click of a Button