Facial Hair

Over the past two and a half weeks I've been trying to grow out some form of facial hair. The first week I didn't shave at all and let it grow out completely. It looked good until the second week when I got comments from women that I needed to shave. So last weekend I shaved but saved what is an unconnected goatee which consisted of a mustache and chin hair. People said I looked different and older. I sported the look for two days and I shaved the bottom last night. I've come to the conclusion that facial hair makes me look dirty and older. However, I'm still holding onto the fact that I can at least look good with a mustache! I will report back when I get feedback!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University of Cincinnati Master of Science Degree Diploma

Holiday Tradition