Yale University Campus Visit

I just came back from a wonderful trip to New Haven, CT where I visited Yale University on my 31st birthday. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing and one thing led to another and I ended up there.

It was a short trip, but the memories will last a lifetime. The trip inspired me to become more than what I'm doing now. It got me thinking of graduate school and higher education. Being on the Yale University campus and surrounded by all the rich history of cultural, social, and economic achievements of human beings just gave me chills. I am now more conscious of the higher level of thinking that human beings are capable of achieving. How inspirational is that!

I am so thankful I got the opportunity to have visited Yale University! The students and employees were so nice and I'm happy to have met and related with them. They were humble and not stuck up as I had thought. I thoroughly enjoyed the trip more than I expected and it just goes to show you how travel is good for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University of Cincinnati Master of Science Degree Diploma

Holiday Tradition