Vacation

Today is my last day on vacation and I return to work tomorrow. I had nine days off from work. I had a great time visiting upstate New York and Connecticut. I reflected upon my life, purpose, and ambitions and I am a better person because of this. And I celebrated my 31st birthday. It was a full, fun filled, adventurous week and I am kind of sad that it's over. But like all good things, it must come to and end.

Tomorrow is a new beginning. Tomorrow at work I have the chance to make myself a better employee, a better co-worker, and a better businessman. I have the power to make a positive impact and give it 110%. I'm so excited and I'm feeling great! This is the attitude everyone should have when they come back from vacation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University of Cincinnati Master of Science Degree Diploma

Holiday Tradition