Morning

There was a tragedy that struck New York City earlier this morning. At 903am a Gunman, 53 year old Jeffrey Johnson, a former employee of an import apparel company, shot and killed his former Manager and then got into a gunfight with New York City police. Shortly thereafter, the Gunman was dead and nine people were hurt.

When I first heard of this I was really disgusted. I cannot understand why scum like this exist. Then I got scared, because it was so close to home. It wasn't another city or another state but a couple of miles from where I live. Then I got mad, after learning from the media that the gunman had 8 rounds on him, and probably had other evil intentions. Then, I felt thankful that we have the best police in the world to protect us. The NYPD and Counter Terrorism unit do not get enough credit that they deserve.

A tragedy happened this morning, and New York City is still the safest big city in the world thanks to the NYPD and Counter Terrorism unit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University of Cincinnati Master of Science Degree Diploma

Holiday Tradition