Skip to main content

Hulu Plus Free Trial

Today, I got an email from Hulu Plus that asked me to sign up for a free two week trial. I had already signed up for their original two week free trial and I did not like it very much because it did not have the show that I wanted. I felt it wasn't worth the $7.99/month price.

Yesterday I got the urge to watch The Office and lo and behold the entire series is available on Hulu Plus. So I remembered the email that I got that what I thought offered another free trial to Hulu Plus. After all, Netflix had offered two free trials (and I am strongly considering them because of their second free trial offer.) To my dismay, Hulu Plus did not offer me a second free trial, and as a result I am leaning toward signing up with Netflix because they also have the entire series of The Office and the option to rent DVDs by mail.

Had Hulu Plus given me that second two week trial I would have shelled out the extra $7.99/month to watch The Office for a month after the free trial had ended, instead I decided against signing up with them because there are simply too many other options (ie HBO Go, Max Go Cable On Demand, DVR, Crackle etc) and better ones for that matter that fit my needs (ie Netflix, Blockbuster, Red Box etc). Because of that confusing email from Hulu Plus, I was not only disappointed but actually felt entitled to that second free trial. When I logged in to Hulu Plus, and read that I was ineligible for that second free trial, I felt compelled to just shell out the extra $7.99/month, just to go ahead and watch The Office. I held back because I felt that the email misled me.  

So there you have it. Thanks for listening to me vent on about Hulu Plus free trial email. Hulu Plus is still a great product and I hope everyone signs up for their free trial.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University of Cincinnati Master of Science Degree Diploma

It's official! Today, I received my diploma from the University of Cincinnati. I can't express how happy and proud I am of my Master of Science degree. I told my mom, my aunt, my dad and basically everyone on my social media. I even tweeted my diploma photo to Santa Ono, the President of the University of Cincinnati, and even got a congratulatory reply from him and the official UC Twitter account. So it's been an awesome Saturday.

Here is a pic of my University of Cincinnati diploma.



Holiday Tradition

The holidays are just around the corner. It's the best time of the year for sure. But the holidays can go by really quickly. I mean, it's going to be Halloween on Monday already! Pretty soon Thanksgiving will be here and we'll all be eating Turkey with our families. Then just like that we'll be opening up presents on Christmas and ringing in 2017 on New Year's.

Some families have holiday traditions. I want to start a holiday tradition where we help out the less fortunate. Everyday is a struggle for each one of us but at least we have food on our tables and a roof over our heads. There are just way too many people on the streets hungry and freezing. We shouldn't let this go on. Not on our watch.

With the power of the internet we can achieve so much in so little time. We can use this power to help others. We don't even have to spend our own money. Did you know that there are free donation sites out there right now that you can visit everyday and donate for fr…

Pay it Forward With a Click of a Button