Skip to main content

Entrepreneurship

From a very young age I have always aspired to become an Entrepreneur. I've always had big dreams but never took action because I thought I was too young or had to finish up with school. Well now, that I'm not young anymore and have graduated from college, I've found that this is the perfect time to embellish the idea of entrepreneurship.

The idea of entrepreneurship is one that excites and motivates me but is something that is not firmly envisioned in my mind. There are no clear goals or set paths for me and that has to change starting today. I believe that entrepreneurship once obtained is a great achievement and leads to other decisive actions. Being an Entrepreneur will certainly bring out my leadership qualities, confidence and independence. The more I achieve success the less I will doubt myself. Unlike some cushy corporate jobs, being an Entrepreneur requires one to stay on his/her toes in order to remain competitive in their chosen field.

That chosen field for me is Internet Marketing. What's so interesting about Internet Marketing is the ability to start from scratch with nothing but your own sweat capital. What really draws me into IM is that it's sales/service driven. As much as I would love to make money and become an expert in my field, I just plain love doing business with other people. After working in Corporate America the past 7 years I have a general idea of what it takes to make the customer/clients happy. I think business is built upon friendship or one's likability. I mean don't you buy from brands you trust and like? I do and doing business with clients who you consider your friend is the only real way to do business long term. I've always had this realization and it maybe a little bit premature to say this but doing business is something that's intuitive for me.

Now that that I've stated my desire to start a business in Internet Marketing you can expect a lot of my ideas, thoughts, opinions on the matter. Nothing will be monetized on this blog except for a few adsense banners that may appear from time to time. Thank you for reading and I hope that this post inspires you to take action. If you do let me know how you're doing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University of Cincinnati Master of Science Degree Diploma

It's official! Today, I received my diploma from the University of Cincinnati. I can't express how happy and proud I am of my Master of Science degree. I told my mom, my aunt, my dad and basically everyone on my social media. I even tweeted my diploma photo to Santa Ono, the President of the University of Cincinnati, and even got a congratulatory reply from him and the official UC Twitter account. So it's been an awesome Saturday.

Here is a pic of my University of Cincinnati diploma.



Holiday Tradition

The holidays are just around the corner. It's the best time of the year for sure. But the holidays can go by really quickly. I mean, it's going to be Halloween on Monday already! Pretty soon Thanksgiving will be here and we'll all be eating Turkey with our families. Then just like that we'll be opening up presents on Christmas and ringing in 2017 on New Year's.

Some families have holiday traditions. I want to start a holiday tradition where we help out the less fortunate. Everyday is a struggle for each one of us but at least we have food on our tables and a roof over our heads. There are just way too many people on the streets hungry and freezing. We shouldn't let this go on. Not on our watch.

With the power of the internet we can achieve so much in so little time. We can use this power to help others. We don't even have to spend our own money. Did you know that there are free donation sites out there right now that you can visit everyday and donate for fr…

Pay it Forward With a Click of a Button